I can’t say it enough.
How you start your morning sets the tone for the rest of your day.
Sure, this isn’t a “set-in-stone” kind of rule but for the most part, nailing your morning ritual sets you up for all kinds of magical success.
Mornings haven’t always been my thing…
As someone who suffered from severe adrenal fatigue, sometimes I still find it tricky to get myself out of bed when the rooster crows. It’s a precious piece of my journey that I’ve really had to work on, and you bet your cock-a-doodle-doo I continue to make improvements after enjoying all of the benefits of early morning magic.
Pretty sure people are catching on to this understanding, so much so that I can’t keep track of the people asking me what my morning routine looks like.
No, my morning routine may not be glamorous, but it works.
Remember, create a ritual that suits your individual needs and do whatever it takes to nail it. Your inner goods will be radiating with each new sunrise. Tweet this!
- If my adrenals are feeling overworked then I’ll drink a glass of room temp water with some sea salt.
- Tongue scrape, brush teeth, coconut oil pull. Check out the sunrise.
- Skip rope at least 100 times to jump start my engine and get my lymph moving.
- Drink two cups of warm water followed by one cup of warm lemon water.
- Digest. 🙂
- Unload the dishwasher (usually while doing Number 4).
- Meditate, breathe, set a daily intention.
- Drink a green drink of some kind (love wheatgrass or a homemade juice).
- Eat breakfast (protein and good fats).
- Avoid texting, checking email, or social media until at least 9am (this one’s a work in progress).
Rise and shine,